Sunday, October 18, 2015

Mommy Mode.

Hi loves!
Today I wanted to share with you guys a glimpse into what I usually wear on a day to day basis. I'm a mommy full time and I always like to stay as practical as I can when dressing, so most days I'm in either leggings or jeggings, an oversized shirt, flannel, or sweater, and some comfy shoes. My makeup is super minimal so I usually wear the biggest sunglasses I can find to hide the bags under my eyes, and my hair is piled on top of my head in a messy bun. Welcome to the not so glamorous life of being a mommy. I don't know how some women can go full on glam everyday when they have little ones, but for me, I just like to keep it as minimal as I possibly can. I tend to stick to practicality over glamour, and I think I still manage to look kinda cute. I hope you guys like this look, and hopefully there are mommies who are reading this right now, who understand the struggle. I love you all and I'll talk to you in a few days!


-Cynthia






|| Flannel: Walmart || Jeans: Target || Shoes: Target|| Purse: Ross Dress For Less || Sunglasses: Plato's Closet Littleton || Stroller and Car Seat: Eddie Bauer ||




Let's be friends!
Email: makefashionyourown@gmail.com
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Poshmark: @cynthiap19

No comments:

Post a Comment