Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Pink and Olive.

Hi beauties!
As I was planning today's blog post, I came across some pictures from May of 2014 that I realized never made it on my blog, and crazy enough the outfit I'm wearing in this picture is perfect for fall. Here in Colorado, it's still way to wear for what I consider appropriate fall weather, so if you live somewhere where the weather is as unpredictable as where I live, than the sandals in this look are perfect. If you happen to live in a place lucky enough to be experiencing the wonder that is fall weather, than simply switch out the sandals for some ankle booties in a pretty tan or cognac color, and you're set to go! I linked similar items below, so I hope you guys are able to find something you like :) I love you guys and I'll talk to you in a few days!



-Cynthia






Tank: Old Navy (Similar here and here)
Skinnies: TJMaxx (Similar here, here, and here)
Sandals: Charlotte Russe (Similiar here)
Clutch: Vintage (Similar here, here, and here)
Sunglasses: Tommy Hilfiger (Similar here)




Let's be friends!
Email: makefashionyourown@gmail.com
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Poshmark: @cynthiap19

No comments:

Post a Comment