Monday, October 12, 2015

Instagram Roundup.

Hi beauties!
I've been super obsessed with Instagram once more, and I've jumped on the whole "theme" bandwagon and definitely take more time in editing my pictures and making sure I get the perfect shot with the perfect lighting, so I thought I would share with you guys details on all the things I've posted on Instagram this past week. If you haven't checked out my Insta yet, go check out my page and maybe follow it if you like what you see :) (@makefashionyourown) I love you all so much, and I have a special project coming up soon, and I can't wait for all of you to see what I've been working on! 

-Cynthia





Cardigan: Ross Dress For Less
Tee Shirt: Mossimo Supply
Necklace: Gorjana (Get your first month of Rocksbox for free when you use code "CYNTHIABFF112" at checkout 

Wet N Wild Lipsticks
Sunglasses: Target
Necklace: Platos Closet Littleton
Tumbler: Starbucks
Dress and Vest: Mossimo Supply
Aldo for Target Booties
Wallet: Walmart
Tumbler: Starbucks
Sunglasses: Platos Closet Littleton
Lipstick: Maybelline "Burgandy Blush"
Hat and Onesie: Carters Line at Target
Purse: Ross Dress For Less
Scarf: Walmart
Hat: Merona
Dress: Boohoo
Sandals: Mile High Flea Market
Purse: Ross Dress For Less
Sweater: Forever 21
Necklaces: Rue 21


Let's be friends!
Email: makefashionyourown@gmail.com
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Poshmark: @cynthiap19

No comments:

Post a Comment