Saturday, October 10, 2015

Pinterest: Buffalo Plaid Outfit Inspiration

Hello loves!
Well, I finally did it, I finally found the perfect buffalo plaid flannel. The best part is that I found it at Walmart and it was less than $13. Yup, that's right. Less than $13. It's okay if you run to Walmart right now and go pick it up. I tried finding it online for you guys, but unfortunately it's not available online, but I linked some similar ones for you guys here, here, and here. I also included some other cute buffalo print items that I thought you guys would like for fall. I wanted to share with you guys some inspiration on how to wear this trendy print for the fall time, and I will be doing some recreations of these outfits within the next couple of weeks or so, so make sure you come back and check those out :) Make sure to tag me in any Instagram (@makefashionyourown) photos that you guys post wearing buffalo plaid, or Snap me (@cynthiap18) your outfits! I can't wait to see how you guys wear your buffalo plaid. Love you guys!



-Cynthia

Pinterest

Pinterest
Pinterest

Pinterest








Let's be friends :)
Email: makefashionyourown@gmail.com
Instagram: makefashionyourown
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Poshmark: @cynthiap19

No comments:

Post a Comment