Thursday, October 22, 2015

TBT: Pregnancy Style

Hello lovelies!
For today's post, I wanted to do another Throwback Thursday style post, and this time I'm sharing the outfits that I wore throughout my pregnancy. As you guys know, I didn't blog much while I was pregnant, and I didn't really take many outfit pictures, and that was mainly because I didn't fit into my clothes, and I for some reason had some aversion to buying maternity clothes. I know that sounds silly, but I couldn't find any cute maternity clothes or any that were really my style, and I hated spending money on stuff that I felt I was never gonna wear again after being pregnant, so for most of my pregnancy, I lived in some of the larger clothes that I already owned, and in 4 pairs of maternity shorts that I finally broke down and bought back in June. Being pregnant in the summer is not something that I wish upon anyone, because the heat is literally unbearable when you're pregnant. August was definitely the hardest month for me, and I lived in literally the same two sundresses that entire month. I shared with you guys about 10 outfits of days where I actually had the energy to semi put together an outfit that was presentable. If you guys would like more pregnancy posts in the future, make sure you comment down below or send me an email (makefashionyourown@gmail.com) and let me know :)

-Cynthia



17 Weeks Pregnant



18 Weeks Pregnant 






22 Weeks Pregnant




25 Weeks Pregnant 



26 Weeks Pregnant 



35 Weeks Pregnant 




Let's be friends!
Email: makefashionyourown@gmail.com
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Poshmark: @cynthiap19

No comments:

Post a Comment