Sunday, October 18, 2015

Stripes Galore.

Hey loves!
Okay, I'll admit it, I have a slight obsession with stripes. Maybe it's more of a huge obsession, but I can't quite admit to that yet. I know stripes make you look wider and aren't always so flattering, but I can't seem to stay away from them! Today, I compiled a post with all of my favorite outfits where I'm wearing stripes, to hopefully give you all some inspiration and maybe some courage to wear this print. I think stripes, leopard, and florals are the chicest of all prints, and if you've been following and reading my blog for a while now, you'll see how much I wear these. I'd love to see how you guys wear your stripes, so make sure to Snap me (@cynthiap18) or tag me in your Instagram (@makefashionyourown) pictures. Love you guys and I'll  post again soon!

-Cynthia




















Let's be friends!
Email: makefashionyourown@gmail.com
Snapchat: @cynthiap18
Pinterest: @cynthiapayan18
Instagram: @makefashionyourown
Poshmark: @cynthiap19

No comments:

Post a Comment